|Stub: This page is totally stub. These articles need your contributions.Add the information you've have.|
Akane Shida (志田 朱音, Shida Akane) is one of the supporting characters in the Osananajimi ga Zettai ni Makenai Love Comedy series. She is the youngest of the Four Shida Sisters and the twin sister of Aoi Shida.
Like her twin sister, Akane is delicate and slender. She is 4'9" tall, and has less developed breasts as her eldest sister. Akane has twintails of gentle wavy black hair that reached her hips.
She uses glasses and has a intelligent look and relatively droopy eyes. Akane also have a frigidity and shrewdness look.
Her voice has a limited tone, and she projected the air of a pragmatist.
Though twins, the frigidity and shrewdness one could sense in her features were polar opposites of the warmth and restraint exuded by Aoi. Her intellect was so outstanding, it had been hard for her to hold a conversation with those around.
Akame has a great composure and rationality, being the perfect person to consult, and an advisor, however, she's almost autistic in places with many strangers.
Like her twin-sister, Akane is a first-year middle school student. Being a math genius, she obtained Suken 1st-kyu certification while a sixth-year student in elementary school.
After the Confession Festival fiasco, Akane and her sisters notice tshat their eldest sister was acting strangely. She, alongside Midori visited Sueharu to inform that Kuro apparently lost her memory.
- Sueharu Maru: Akane called Sueharu as "Haru Nii". Because of her intelligence and rationality, she is the Shida's Sister that Sueharu relies on the most, giving him good advices, although they way she speaks hinder they become closer. Like the other sisters, Akane has feelings for him.
- Kuroha Shida: Kuro is very supportive to her li'l sister, tending to spoil her when she is insecure.
- Aoi Shida: Aoi helps her sister in school, since it's hard to her befriend with the other kids.
- Michikane Shida: Akane inherited her concentrate, but not good at social interaction, from her father.
- The name Akane means "scarlet, red" (朱) (aka) and "blood" (音) (ne).
- Akane's surname Shida means "will, purpose" (志) (shi) and "field, rice paddy" (田) (ta/da).
- Like her sisters, Akane's name has a color reference ("Red").